Victory 10 4 Wheel
FDA Class II Medical Device*
The Victory 10 4 Wheel Scooter features a sporty design and top performance, all at an excellent price. This mobility scooter has a top speed of 5.25 miles per hour and a drive range of 15.5 miles, so it can easily take you where you want to go. Additionally, a high intensity LED headlight illuminates your way even on dark paths.
Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
- Delivers high performance operation, all-new features and feather-touch disassembly
- Full complement of advanced standard features like exclusive low-profile tires, a backlit battery gauge, and a wraparound delta tiller
- A greater value than ever before
|Weight Capacity:||400 lbs.|
|Overall Product Weight:||137 lbs.|
|Heaviest Piece:||61 lbs (rear section)|
|Drive Range:||up to 16 miles|
|Front Tires:||3.5 x 10" Solid|
|Rear Tires:||3.5" x 10" Solid|
|Ground Clearance:||2" at motor|
|Seat to Ground Height:||20.5" to 22"|
|Seat Size:||18" x 17"|
|Battery Weight:||24 lbs each|
|Battery:||(2) U1 or (2) 40 AH|
|Battery Charger:||Off-Board, 3.5A|
WarrantyLifetime Limited on Frame; 2-Year Limited on Electronics; 2-Year Limited on Drivetrain
The following conditions must be met:
- The item must be in new condition - no damage, no cracks, scratches, etc. - with original packaging and all parts and accessories.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from Go Mobility within 30 days of delivery.