- Sized for smaller riders.
- Adjustable fore and aft seat position makes transfers easier.
- Easy-to-reach 7-speed shifter.
- Adjustable dual footrests and safety straps.
- Vertical ergonomic handles.
- Adjustable crank height.
- Adjustable tension upholstery.
- Frame Type: Rigid
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs.
- Weight: 40 lbs.
|Weight Capacity:||250 lbs.|
|Frame Weight:||40 lbs.|
|Seat widths:||12", 14"|
If you are experiencing a problem with your hand cycle, just call one of our customer service representatives. They will set up a technician to diagnose and repair your hand cycle. We will then have the parts shipped free of charge directly to either the technician or your home. We will do everything we can to get your hand cycle up and running as quickly as possible. The following parts will be repaired or replaced for free at our discretion at the time periods listed below from the date of purchase.
3 Years: Frame
1 Year: distributed parts and components including: compensators, forks, upholstery, and miscellanous bicycle parts Excluded:
Tires, bushing, tubes, push handle grips, foam parts, plastic coated parts, bearings, and cables
All of the previous parts are covered for defect in material and/or workmanship. Any abuse or intentional misuse of the hand cycle will void the warranty.
The following conditions must be met:
- The item must be in new condition - no damage, no cracks, scratches, etc. - with original packaging and all parts and accessories.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from Go Mobility within 30 days of delivery.