2020 Luggie Standard Scooter
Click here to see the Luggie Elite Scooter
Compare 3 Models
|Weight Capacity||250 lbs||250 lbs||320 lbs|
|Battery||Sealed Lead Acid||8.5 AH Lithium||10.5 AH
|Charge Time||6 Hours||2 Hours||2 Hours|
|Range*||10 miles||11 miles||14 miles|
|Speed Control Dial||Yes||Yes||Yes|
- Top Speed: 4.5 mph
- Driving Range: 11 Miles per charge
- Weight Capacity: 250 Lbs
- Can go in Reverse!
- Innovative and light-weight design
- Adjustable tiller height and angle
- Quick folding and un-folding
- Sturdy Alloy aluminum chassis
- Folded scooter conveniently rolls along like a travel suitcase
FREE with Luggie Scooter
- FREE Armrests - Flip Up & Adjustable - It's safer & more comfortable
- FREE Luggie Under Seat Basket - Convenient storage.
- FREE Loading Mat - Easier than ever to get the Luggie into your vehicle!
- FREE Shipping - Right to your door!
Optional for Luggie:
- Soft Storage Case: We only recommend using this soft case for storage and not travel.
- Hard Travel Case: The Hard Case has been permanently discontinued. Call Us to learn about the best way to protect your investment.
- In Home Docking Station: Allows you to conveniently recharge your battery independently of your scooter. Just pop out the battery and charge it where ever you want. Used in conjunction with the included standard 5 amp charger.
- Extra Battery Pack: Double your range! Fits perfectly into the Free under seat Luggie bag. Make sure you get where you need to go.
|Weight (w/out battery)||51.7 lbs. (Battery Weight: 4.4 lbs)|
|Weight capacity||250 lbs.|
|Overall length (unfolded)||39"|
|Folded Dimensions||17 1/2" X 15 1/2" X 25 1/2"|
|Max speed||4.5 mph|
|Wheel type||Solid, Flat Free|
|Battery||8.5 Ah (lithium)|
|Battery charger||5-amp Quick Charger|
|Range||Up to 11 miles per charge|
|Maximum hill angle||6°|
|Tiller / Handlebar||Infinitely Adjustable|
THREE-YEARS (3) LIMITED WARRANTY
Luggie Scooter, Inc., FreeRider Healthcare guarantees its mobility products to be free from defects in material and workmanship.
3 YEARS (36 MONTHS) STRUCTURAL FRAME: Luggie Scooter, Inc., FreeRider Healthcare warranties the frame of its Mobility Scooters under normal use for a period of 3 Years (36 months). Luggie Scooter, Inc., FreeRider Healthcare will at its sole discretion, repair, replace, any warrantable frame that fails within the warranty period.
1 YEAR (12 MONTHS) MOTOR, TRANSAXLE, BRAKE ASSEMBLY, & ELECTRICAL COMPONENTS: : Luggie Scooter, Inc., FreeRider Healthcare warranties the Motor/Transaxle/Brake and Electronics of the Mobility Scooters, under normal use for a period of 1 Year (12 months). Luggie Scooter, Inc., FreeRider Healthcare will at its sole discretion, repair or replace any warrantable Motor/Transaxle/Brake and Electronics components that fails within the warranty period.
1 YEAR (12 MONTHS) LITHIUM BATTERIES (PURCHASED W/UNITS): : Luggie Scooter, Inc., FreeRider Healthcare warranties the lithium batteries of the Mobility Scooters, under normal use for the period of 1 Year (12 month). Luggie Scooter, Inc., FreeRider Healthcare will at its sole discretion, repair or replace any warrantable lithium battery that fails within the warranty period.
6 MONTHS LIMITED WARRANTY ON ALL PARTS BELOW: : Luggie Scooter Inc., FreeRider Healthcare warranties all plastic parts (Tiller Clamp, Chassis Hooks, Trigger, Tiller Lever, etc., Excluding all electrical parts and the motor ) of the Mobility Scooters, under normal use for a period of 30 days. Luggie Scooter. Inc., FreeRider Healthcare will at its sole discretion, repair or replace an warrantable plastic parts under a manufacturer defect classification within the warranty period of 30 days.
The following conditions must be met:
- The item must be in new condition - no damage, no cracks, scratches, etc. - with original packaging and all parts and accessories.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from Go Mobility within 30 days of delivery.