2020 Luggie Standard Scooter
With Omni Shock Suspension and new *Smart Turn Technology* the Luggie Elite 3 Plus Scooter is the Folding Scooter that can take you anywhere you need to go safe, smooth and comfortable. Whether your inside a cruise ship navigating narrow corridors and sharp turns or traversing over cobblestones throughout Europe the Luggie Elite Plus 3 will get you there in style with the new updated colors. The Luggie Elite 3 Plus still utilizes the famous Luggie Ramp Functionality making it the easiest scooter to get in and out of a car and the safest scooter for airline travel. With a 320 pound weight capacity and it’s fully customizable design the Luggie Elite Plus 3 is a great option for all size users. The Luggie Elite Plus 3 is the perfect scooter for anyone that is looking for a FoldingScooter that can do it all. The Smart Turn Technology creates a safe driving experience while creating best in class turning radius. The Omni Shock Suspension will provide a comfortable driving experience and its bigger wider tires will get you over grass to see that game or through the campground. And it does all this while still being the most portable and easy to transport folding scooter on the market.
What is Smart Turn Technology? It is a new hands-free safety feature that will automatically adjust your speed while turning to create a smooth, safe turning experience. When making slight turns, your speed will automatically decrease by 20% and on sharper turns, your speed will automatically safely reduce by 50%. This makes riding safer and easier so you can have complete peace of mind while turning in any situation.
Click here to see the Luggie Elite Plus 4 Scooter with Suspension
- Top Speed: 4.5 mph
- Driving Range: 14.5 Miles per charge
- Weight Capacity: 320 Lbs
- Smart Turn Technology for Safer Turning - (See Video Below)
- More Heavy Duty than Standard Luggie
- Airline Safe
- Redesigned Frame for Extra Durability
- Newly Extended Handlebars for Better Ergonomics
- Quick folding and un-folding
- Folded scooter conveniently rolls along like a travel suitcase
FREE with Luggie Scooter
- FREE Armrests - Flip Up & Adjustable - It's safer & more comfortable
- FREE Luggie Under Seat Basket - Convenient storage.
- FREE Loading Mat - Easier than ever to get the Luggie into your vehicle!
- FREE Shipping - Right to your door!
- FREE 5 amp Charger Quick Charging!
Optional for Luggie:
- Soft Storage Case: We only recommend using this soft case for storage and not travel.
- Hard Travel Case: The Hard Case has been permanently discontinued. Call Us to learn about the best way to protect your investment.
- In Home Docking Station: Allows you to conveniently recharge your battery independently of your scooter. Just pop out the battery and charge it where ever you want. Used in conjunction with the included standard 5 amp charger.
- Extra Battery Pack: Double your range! Fits perfectly into the Free under seat Luggie bag. Make sure you get where you need to go.
|Weight (w/out battery)||58 lbs. (Battery Weight: 4.4 lbs)|
|Weight capacity||320 lbs.|
|Overall length (unfolded)||39"|
|Folded Dimensions||17 1/2" X 15 1/2" X 25 1/2"|
|Max speed||4.5 mph|
|Wheel type||Solid, Flat Free|
|Battery||8.5 Ah (lithium)|
|Battery charger||5-amp Quick Charger|
|Range||Up to 11 miles per charge|
|Maximum hill angle||6°|
|Tiller / Handlebar||Infinitely Adjustable|
THREE-YEARS (3) LIMITED WARRANTY
Luggie Scooter, Inc., FreeRider Healthcare guarantees its mobility products to be free from defects in material and workmanship.
3 YEARS (36 MONTHS) STRUCTURAL FRAME: Luggie Scooter, Inc., FreeRider Healthcare warranties the frame of its Mobility Scooters under normal use for a period of 3 Years (36 months). Luggie Scooter, Inc., FreeRider Healthcare will at its sole discretion, repair, replace, any warrantable frame that fails within the warranty period.
1 YEAR (12 MONTHS) MOTOR, TRANSAXLE, BRAKE ASSEMBLY, & ELECTRICAL COMPONENTS: : Luggie Scooter, Inc., FreeRider Healthcare warranties the Motor/Transaxle/Brake and Electronics of the Mobility Scooters, under normal use for a period of 1 Year (12 months). Luggie Scooter, Inc., FreeRider Healthcare will at its sole discretion, repair or replace any warrantable Motor/Transaxle/Brake and Electronics components that fails within the warranty period.
1 YEAR (12 MONTHS) LITHIUM BATTERIES (PURCHASED W/UNITS): : Luggie Scooter, Inc., FreeRider Healthcare warranties the lithium batteries of the Mobility Scooters, under normal use for the period of 1 Year (12 month). Luggie Scooter, Inc., FreeRider Healthcare will at its sole discretion, repair or replace any warrantable lithium battery that fails within the warranty period.
6 MONTHS LIMITED WARRANTY ON ALL PARTS BELOW: : Luggie Scooter Inc., FreeRider Healthcare warranties all plastic parts (Tiller Clamp, Chassis Hooks, Trigger, Tiller Lever, etc., Excluding all electrical parts and the motor ) of the Mobility Scooters, under normal use for a period of 30 days. Luggie Scooter. Inc., FreeRider Healthcare will at its sole discretion, repair or replace an warrantable plastic parts under a manufacturer defect classification within the warranty period of 30 days.
The following conditions must be met:
- The item must be in new condition - no damage, no cracks, scratches, etc. - with original packaging and all parts and accessories.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from Go Mobility within 30 days of delivery.