Pride Zero Turn 8 4 Wheel
FDA Class II Medical Device*
Get a 4-wheel scooter with a 3-wheel turning radius with the Jazzy Zero Turn and Pride’s exclusive patent-pending, Zero Turn technology. Navigate tight corners and small spaces effortlessly with a 38” turning radius. Illuminate your ride with bright LED lighting. Dual motors and CTS suspension ensure a smooth and comfortable drive.
Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
- Under Seat Storage Bins
- Comfort Trac Suspension
- Dual Motors
- LED Headlamp
- USB Charging Port
- Delta Tiller
Key Specs(View All Specs)
- Top Speed: 4.00 mph
- Drive Range: 10.00 miles
- Heaviest Piece: 48 lbs.
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- Weight: 117 lbs.
|Product Weight:||120 lbs.|
|Top Speed:||4.00 mph|
|Drive Range:||10.00 miles|
|Weight Capacity:||300.00 Lbs|
|Seat to Ground Height:||21.5" to 23.5"|
|Battery Weight:||13.5 lbs|
|Front Tires:||2" x 7" Solid|
|Rear Tires:||.5" x 9" Solid|
|Heaviest Piece:||48 lbs.|
|Ground Clearance:||1.4" at motor|
|Wheel Type:||Four Wheeled|
|Front Wheel Size:||8.5"|
|Rear Wheel Size:||8.5"|
|Battery Type:||12V 22AH|
|Battery Charger Type:||Off Board|
|Braking System:||Electro Regenerative|
|Weight Without Batteries:||117.00 lbs.|
|Battery Pack Weight:||31.50 lbs.|
|Seat Section Weight:||23.00 lbs.|
LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY
For the lifetime of your product from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship: Structural Frame Components, including:
- Main Frame
- Seat Post
- Tiller Frame
TWO-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
For two (2) years from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
- Motor Brake (electronic function ONLY)
Also, electronic assemblies including:
- Electronic Controllers
- Any Other Electrical Subassembly
The battery is covered by a separate six-month warranty, provided by the battery manufacturer. The batteries are not warranted by Pride.
RECONDITIONED UNITS WARRANTY
All reconditioned units are covered by a six-month warranty from Pride effective from the date of purchase.
This warranty does not extend to those items which may require replacement due to normal wear and tear.
- ABS Plastic Shrouds
- Motor Brushes
- Upholstery and Seating
- Brake Pads
- Tires and Tubes
- Circumstances beyond the control of Pride
- Labor, service calls, shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized, IN ADVANCE, by Pride Mobility Products
- Repairs and/or modifications made to any part without specific consent from Pride
Exclusions also include components with damage or failure caused by:
- Abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence
- Battery fluid spillage or leakage
- Use other than normal design specifications
- Improper operation, maintenance, or storage
NOTE: If there is an increase in the operational noise level in the transaxle, the warranty does not apply. An increase in operational noise level usually occurs due to abusive and excessive strain on the scooter.
NOTE: Gradual deterioration in performance because the battery has been left in a discharged state, left in cold conditions for an extended period of time, or worn out through heavy use is not covered.
The following conditions must be met:
- The item must be in new condition - no damage, no cracks, scratches, etc. - with original packaging and all parts and accessories.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from Go Mobility within 30 days of delivery.