Pride Jazzy Air 2
FDA Class II Medical Device*
Elevate your life! The Jazzy Air 2 is a life-changing power chair that our customers rave about. It has improved on its own innovative and award winning design of the original Jazzy Air. The Jazzy Air 2 now elevates 12 inches in only 11 seconds! You can raise the level of the seat quickly and easily with the touch of a button whether you're moving or stationary, allowing you to have face-to-face interactions with friends, family and anyone you meet. An impressive range of 16.8 miles with the standard U1 batteries or 19.2 miles with the upgraded 40AH batteries will get you where you need to go.
Why we like the Jazzy Air 2
The Active-Trac Suspension and 6 drive wheels provide outstanding stability and comfort in both the raised and lowered positions. It can achieve a zippy max speed of 4 mph whether moving with the seat elevated or lowered. The mid wheel drive offers exceptional turning radius, allowing you to easily navigate tight spaces. The foot plate elevates along with the seat, so you feel extra comfortable and secure while enjoying the activities of the day.
*Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
30 DAY FREE TRIAL (Limited Time!):
As a Go Mobility exclusive, we are so confident you will fall in love with your Jazzy Air 2, that we are offering a 30 day risk-free trial. If you decide you don't love it, simply return it within 30 days for a complete refund. There will be no restocking fee and no return shipping cost.
Call us for more info at 866-230-2323 or to order your Jazzy Air 2 now!
- Enjoy face-to-face interactions
- Top Speed: 4.00 Mph
- Turning Radius: 22.50"
- Battery Charge Distance: 16.8 or 19.2 Miles (U-1 or 40AH batteries)
- Weight Capacity: 300 Lbs.
|Top Speed:||4.00 mph|
|Maximum Incline Rating:||6 º|
|Battery Charge Distance:||16.8 Miles or 19.2 miles (U-1 or 40AH batteries)|
|Drive Type:||Mid Wheel Drive|
|Armrest Options:||Height Adjustable
|Seat Options:||Power Elevating Seat
|Seat Height:||21.25" to 33"|
|Maximum Seat to Floor Height:||33"|
|Adjustable Angle Footplates:||Yes|
|Frame Type:||Standard Power|
|Batteries:||Two U-1 batteries or 40 AH upgraded batteries|
|Battery Charger Type:||Off Board|
|Drive Wheel Size:||10"|
|Battery Pack Weight:||49.00 lbs.|
|Weight Without Batteries:||176.00 lbs.|
|Expedited Shipping Available:||No|
FIVE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
For five (5) years from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
Structural frame components, including:
- Main Frame
- Seat Post
ONE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
For one (1) year from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
Electronic components, including: Main frame assemblies, including:
- Charger Assembly
- Anti-tip forks
- Caster forks
- Metal seat framing
Other components, including:
- Brakes (electronic function ONLY)
- Motor/gearbox assembly
- Bearings and bushings
Plastic components, excluding body:
- Electrical Harness
- Front rigging mounting brackets
SIX-MONTH LIMITED WARRANTY
Batteries The batteries are covered by a separate six-month warranty, provided by the battery manufacturer. The batteries are not warranted by Pride.
RECONDITIONED UNITS WARRANTY
All reconditioned units are covered by a six-month warranty from Pride effective from the date of purchase.
- ABS Plastic shrouds and footrests
- Motor brushes ! Upholstery and seating
- Brake pads (wear items)
- Tires and tubes (wear items)
- Circumstances beyond the control of Pride
- Labor, service calls, shipping and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized by Pride Mobility Products Corp.
- Repairs and/or modifications made to any part without specific consent from Pride
Exclusions also include components with damage caused by:
- Abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence
- Battery fluid spillage or leakage
- Commercial use, or use other than normal
- Improper operation, maintenance, or storage
The following conditions must be met:
- The item must be in new condition - no damage, no cracks, scratches, etc. - with original packaging and all parts and accessories.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from Go Mobility within 30 days of delivery.