Harmar AL500P Profile Lift
Harmar’s all new AL500P Profile Folding Platform Lift is the only of its kind in the industry!
When unoccupied, the durable aluminum platform can be folded in half for an incredibly low profile, nearly eliminating rear view obstructions.
One switch operation and drive on/off platform make this Harmar Exclusive even easier to use! Easy-to-operate, Q’Straint self-tensioning retractors, ensure this lift can safely secure and carry virtually any power chair.
Optional folding wheelcradle available for use with scooters.
- Platform folds in half to improve appearance and visibility
- Carries virtually all power chairs
- 4 - Self-tensioning Q’Straint retractors
- No wheelchair modifications
- Manual crank backup and license plate mount included
- Swing-Away option available
- Class III Hitch Adapter standard, Class II upgrades available
- Made in the USA
- Lifting Capacity350 lbs (160 kgs)
- Aluminum Deck Size27.5” x 39”, (16" x 39" when folded)
- Installed Weight100lbs
- Hitch Height (range)5” - 19”
- Hitch ClassII or III
- Warranty3-Year Transferable
|Lifting Capacity||350 lbs (160 kgs)|
|Aluminum Deck Size||27.5” x 39”, (16" x 39" when folded)|
|Hitch Height (range)||5” - 19”|
|Hitch Class||II or III|
WarrantyThree years on all structural frame components; including platform, fork, seat post, and frame.
Three-year pro-rated drivetrain warranty; including transaxle, motor and brake.
First year: 100% replacement of parts cost Second year: 67% replacement of parts cost
Third year: 50% replacement of parts cost
The following conditions must be met:
- The item must be in new condition - no damage, no cracks, scratches, etc. - with original packaging and all parts and accessories.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from Go Mobility within 30 days of delivery.