Pride Go-Go ES2 3-Wheel Scooter
FDA Class II Medical Device*
Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
- Two speed settings
- Oversize front basket
- Top Speed: 4.00 mph
- Drive Range: 6.80 miles
- Heaviest Piece: 41.4 lbs.
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs.
- Weight: 58.4 lbs.
|Product Weight:||58.4 lbs.|
|Top Speed:||4.00 mph|
|Drive Range:||6.80 miles|
|Weight Capacity:||250.00 Lbs|
|Heaviest Piece:||41.4 lbs.|
|Max Seat to Ground Height:||20"|
|Lowest Seat to Ground Height:||19"|
|Max Seat to Deck Height:||17.25"|
|Multiple Seating Options:||No|
|Power Elevating Seat:||No|
|Height Adjustable Seat:||Yes|
|Armrest Options:||Height Adjustable
|Wheel Type:||Three Wheeled|
|Front Wheel Size:||7.5"|
|Rear Wheel Size:||7.5"|
|Air-Filled (Pneumatic) Tires:||No|
|Battery Type:||(2) 12V Deep Cycle 12AH|
|Battery Charger Type:||Off Board|
|Drive Type:||Rear-Wheel Drive|
|Braking System:||Electronic, regenerative and electromechanical|
|Battery Pack Weight:||18.00 lbs.|
|Base and Tiller Weight:||41.40 lbs.|
|Expedited Shipping Available:||Yes|
|Charging Port Location:||Base of Scooter|
LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY
For the lifetime of your product from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship: Structural Frame Components, including:
- Main Frame
- Seat Post
- Tiller Frame
TWO-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
For two (2) years from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
- Motor Brake (electronic function ONLY)
Also, electronic assemblies including:
- Electronic Controllers
- Any Other Electrical Subassembly
The battery is covered by a separate six-month warranty, provided by the battery manufacturer. The batteries are not warranted by Pride.
RECONDITIONED UNITS WARRANTY
All reconditioned units are covered by a six-month warranty from Pride effective from the date of purchase.
This warranty does not extend to those items which may require replacement due to normal wear and tear.
- ABS Plastic Shrouds
- Motor Brushes
- Upholstery and Seating
- Brake Pads
- Tires and Tubes
- Circumstances beyond the control of Pride
- Labor, service calls, shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized, IN ADVANCE, by Pride Mobility Products
- Repairs and/or modifications made to any part without specific consent from Pride
Exclusions also include components with damage or failure caused by:
- Abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence
- Battery fluid spillage or leakage
- Use other than normal design specifications
- Improper operation, maintenance, or storage
NOTE: If there is an increase in the operational noise level in the transaxle, the warranty does not apply. An increase in operational noise level usually occurs due to abusive and excessive strain on the scooter.
NOTE: Gradual deterioration in performance because the battery has been left in a discharged state, left in cold conditions for an extended period of time, or worn out through heavy use is not covered.
The following conditions must be met:
- The item must be in new condition - no damage, no cracks, scratches, etc. - with original packaging and all parts and accessories.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from Go Mobility within 30 days of delivery.