The EV Rider TranSport M Easy Move scooter folds up easily! Approved for airline travel, the S19M is equipped with an 11.3Ah lithium battery and weighs just 44 lbs making it perfect for travel on planes, trains, and cruise ships. Due to its ultra-tight turning radius, this compact scooter offers great maneuverability in narrow spaces. It features a height-adjustable tiller, LED headlight, and dual hand two-way throttle control. It can be stored virtually anywhere and easily fits in the trunk of most automobiles.
- Manually folding & Unfolding with one touch on the pedal
- Powered by 11.3Ah Lithium Battery, Ultra Lightweight
- LED Headlight; Height adjustable tiller; Key ignition; Dual hand two way throttle control
- Lightweight: 44 lbs; Compact size: 17.3" x 16.5" x 28.7", good for travel
- 8" x 2" flat free drive wheels, 7" x 1.6" flat free front wheels and a 16" fish on style seat
- European CE Certified, FDA Certified.
|Max Weight Capacity:||250 lbs.|
|Overall Product Weight:||44|
|Maximum Range:||10 miles|
|Dimensions:||33.7"(L) x 16.5"(W) x 35"(H)|
|Folded Dimensions:||25"(L) x 16.5"(W) x 11"(H)|
|Seat Width:||13" x 9"|
|Seat Height:||13.4" deck / 19.3" floor|
|Battery Type:||Lithium Ion 25.2V / 274.4WH|
THREE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY Three (3) years from the date of purchase on all structural frame components; including platform, seat post, and frame. ONE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY One (1) year from the date of purchase, if any part or electronic component of the Scooter or charger is found upon examination to be defective in material and/or workmanship, it will be repaired or replaced, at EV Rider, LLC’s option, without charge. Labor charges are NOT included. The purchaser is responsible for the delivery to the authorized repair facility. Satisfactory proof of purchase, serial number and the date of purchase are always required. For warranty service, please contact the dealer/company from whom you purchased your EV Rider product. 6 MONTHS LIMITED WARRANTY All spare parts carry a six month limited warranty from the day of sale. This includes replacement batteries and chargers sold separately from the original scooter purchase. SHIPPING - DOMESTIC: All warranty items will be shipped via Fedex Ground. Requested expedited shipping will be at the expense of the purchaser. SHIPPING - INTERNATIONAL: Parts will be provided under warranty at no charge, but shipping to any offshore and/or international location will be the responsibility of the purchaser. International and offshore end-users must contact the dealer/distributor directly to initiate the warranty process. ONE-YEAR WARRANTY EXCEPTIONS Motor: In cases where there is an increase in the operational noise level, the warranty does not apply. (An increase in operational noise level usually occurs due to abusive and excessive strain on the scooter). The batteries are w
The following conditions must be met:
- The item must be in new condition - no damage, no cracks, scratches, etc. - with original packaging and all parts and accessories.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from Go Mobility within 30 days of delivery.