- Durable heavy steel frame
- Ergonomic, height adjustable handles
- Attractive red color
- Recommended User Height: 5'4 to 6'0
- Wheel Size: 8.00 in.
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- Weight: 23 lbs.
|Recommended User Height:||5'4 to 6'0|
|Seat Height:||21 in.|
|Overall Width:||23 in.|
|Handle Height - Highest:||37 in.|
|Handle Height - Lowest:||32 in.|
|Seat Depth:||9 in.|
|Seat Width:||15 in.|
|Product Weight:||23 lbs.|
|Wheel Size:||8.00 in.|
Drive Medical Limited Lifetime Homecare Bed Warranty
If you have a problem with your wheelchair, simply call one of our expert customer service representatives; GoMobility Scooterswill have the parts shipped directly to you - free of charge. Every effort will be made to return your Homecare Bed to working condition in the shortest time possible.
The following parts will be repaired or replaced at our discretion, free of charge, for the following allowable time periods from the date of purchase.
6 Months to 1 Year:
All other wearable parts
All of the previous parts are covered for defect in material and/or workmanship. Any abuse or intentional misuse of the Homecare Bed will void the warranty.
The following conditions must be met:
- The item must be in new condition - no damage, no cracks, scratches, etc. - with original packaging and all parts and accessories.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from Go Mobility within 30 days of delivery.