- Large 18" x 13" padded seat
- Adjustable height handle
- 8" casters are ideal for indoor/outdoor use
- Recommended User Height: 5'4" to 6'3"
- Folded Depth: 15"
- Wheel Size: 8.00 in.
- Weight capacity: 400 lbs.
- Weight: 26 lbs.
The Go-Lite Bariatric rolling walker from Drive Medical features 8" casters that are perfect for both indoor and outdoor use. In addition to the 400 pound weight capacity, it also features a large 18" x 13" padded seat and comes with a basket.
|Weight Capacity:||400 lbs.|
|Product Weight:||26 lbs.|
|Handle Height - Highest:||39"|
|Handle Height - Lowest:||34"|
If you have a problem with your walking aid, simply call one of our expert customer service representatives. GoMobility Scooters will have the parts shipped directly to you - free of charge. Every effort will be made to return your walker to working condition in the shortest time possible.
The following parts will be repaired or replaced at our discretion, free of charge, for the following allowable time periods from the date of purchase.
6 Months to 1 Year:
All other wearable parts
All of the previous parts are covered for defect in material and/or workmanship. Any abuse or intentional misuse of the walking aid will void the warranty.
The following conditions must be met:
- The item must be in new condition - no damage, no cracks, scratches, etc. - with original packaging and all parts and accessories.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from Go Mobility within 30 days of delivery.