The WeatherBreakerTM is a canopy that attaches to wheelchairs or scooters to protect you from the sun and rain and fits any wheelchair or scooter. The mounting kit will vary slightly depending on the make and model of your wheelchair or scooter. When you receive your canopy, it will include all the parts that you need to mount it to your vehicle. It will take you approximately 15-20 minutes to attach the two mounting poles to your wheelchair/scooter. These are black poles approximately 8" tall and less than an inch in width so they will not interfere with the normal operation of your wheelchair/scooter. Once the mounting poles are attached, then the canopy slips in and out. There are three models
- The Standard Model is made of solid fabric
- The Vented Model has mesh material on the sides and back instead of solid fabric and it provides more ventilation for heat protection while still sufficiently protecting from sunlight and rain
- The Max Protection Model is the same as the Vented Model with the addition of plastic drapes that cover your sides from canopy top to seat bottom to give you maximum protection. The plastic drapes slip over your canopy and are easily removeable
|Colors:||Teal Green, Navy Blue, Cranberry Red, and Charcoal Grey|
The following conditions must be met:
- The item must be in new condition - no damage, no cracks, scratches, etc. - with original packaging and all parts and accessories.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from Go Mobility within 30 days of delivery.