- 2" thick padded seat
- 7.5" Wheels
- Zippered pouch on underside of seat
- Height adjustable ergonomic handles
- Only available in blue
- Recommended User Height: 5'8" to 6'5"
- Folded Depth: 20"
- Wheel Size: 7.50 in.
- Weight capacity: 500 lbs.
- Weight: 26 lbs.
The Invacare Value-Line Bariatric Rollator is made of a durable and stable steel frame designed for individuals up to 500 lbs. who need an extra wide and deep ambulatory device. The flip-up padded seat allows quick access to the storage pouch while the 7.5" casters provide improved mobility over rough outdoor/indoor terrain.
|Recommended User Height:||5'8" to 6'5"|
|Seat Height:||22 in.|
|Overall Width:||29 in.|
|Handle Height - Highest:||38 in|
|Handle Height - Lowest:||34 in.|
|Seat Depth:||14 in.|
|Seat Width:||18 in.|
|Product Weight:||26 lbs.|
|Wheel Size:||7.50 in.|
Invacare warrants its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship for five (5) years, and all other components for one (1) year for the original purchaser, excluding wheels and tires. If within such warranty period any such product shall be proven to be defective, such product will be repaired or replaced, at Invacare's option. This warranty does not include any labor or shipping charges incurred in replacement part installation or repair of any such product. Invacare's sole obligation and your exclusive remedy under this warranty shall be limited to such repair and/or replacement.
The following conditions must be met:
- The item must be in new condition - no damage, no cracks, scratches, etc. - with original packaging and all parts and accessories.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from Go Mobility within 30 days of delivery.