Drive Medical Spitfire Scout 3
Note: Also available - the Drive Medical Spitfire Scout 3 Deluxe
- Top Speed: 4.25 MPH
- Battery Charge (Range): 9 Miles
- Turning Radius: 45.5"
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Heaviest Piece: 29 lbs
- FREE Front Basket - Perfect for local errands.
- FREE Batteries & Charger - Because you shouldn't have to pay extra.
- FREE Shipping - Right to your door!
- Quick and easy disassembly.
- Interchangeable color panels hide scuffs and scratches.
- Armrests are padded and adjustable.
- Quick connect batteries.
- Ergonomic throttle control.
- Flat-free, non-marking tires.
|Weight Capacity:||300 lbs.|
|Top Speed :||4.25 mph|
|Maximum Range :||9 miles|
|Turning Radius :||45.5”|
|Climbing Angle :||6°|
|Ground Clearance :||2.5”|
|Dimensions :||42.5” (L) x 20.5” (W)|
|Floor-to-Seat Height:||17” - 19”|
|Seat Dimensions :||16.5” (W) x 16” (D)|
|Controller :||CTE 45A|
|Motor :||24V x 270W x 4700 rpm|
|Batteries (pair) :||12V x 12AH|
|Charger :||2A Offboard|
|Front Wheels :||8” x 2” Flat-free|
|Rear Wheels :||8” x 2” Flat-free|
|Base Weight :||49 lbs.|
|Battery Weight (pair):||20 lbs.|
|Seat Weight:||16 lbs.|
|Total Weight:||85 lbs.|
|Heaviest Piece Weight
|Warranty on Frame :||Lifetime|
|Warranty on Electronic
|Warranty on Batteries:||6 months|
Drive Medical Limited Lifetime Warranty
The following parts will be repaired or replaced at our discretion, free of charge, for the following allowable time periods from the date of purchase.
Drive train components
Other parts not listed
Batteries (Manufacturer warranty, not Drive Medical)
Exclusions include parts that will endure normal wear and tear such as:
Tires and Tubes
All of the previous parts are covered for defect in material and/or workmanship in the U.S.A. New or refurbished parts may be used. Any abuse or intentional misuse of the scooter will void the warranty.
The following conditions must be met:
- The item must be in new condition - no damage, no cracks, scratches, etc. - with original packaging and all parts and accessories.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from Go Mobility within 30 days of delivery.